Thursday 6 August 2015

Salvation's love-poem!



You are allured to be betrothed!

The words of Hosea reads like a love-poem of the Beloved.

Incidentally, the name Hosea or הוֹשֵׁעַ means Salvation.

The word spoken here brings the picture of the Groom leading His bride away from the distractions and deceptions of the temporal world and into the abundant provision and rest of the eternal sublime reality!

... adorned with jewels of righteousness! (Isa 61:10, Jer 31:4 and Rev 21:2)

Download by right clicking here and save link as ...

So, do you want to see the poem?

Here goes (explanation in brackets):
"Therefore, behold,
I will allure her, (that's you)
and bring her into the wilderness, (pasture)
and speak comfortably (intimately) unto her. 
And I will give her her vineyards from thence,
and the valley of Achor for a door of hope(the valley of trouble will be turned into a valley of Hope, Confident Expectation - Jesus)
and she shall sing (answer) there, as in the days of her youth (pure and without spot or blemish),
and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt (Egypt means siege-enclosure or bondage of works. The finished work of Christ freed us from this state). 
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD (... rather YHVH, our Father God),
that thou shalt call me Ishi (Man in flesh - Jesus);
and shalt call me no more Baali (Baali means Lord; the name of an idol with whom you cannot have any relationship!)

For I will take away the names of Baalim (useless idols) out of her mouth (the ones she worship),
and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven, 
and with the creeping things of the ground: (nothing will ever again hurt her - death will be overcome ...)
and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, (no more death, sorrow, pain, hardship ever - see Rev 21:4)
and will make them to lie down safely (in His Glorious Rest).
And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; 
yea, 
I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness (Isa 61:10), 
and in judgment (see here what judgement means), 
and in lovingkindness (the very Character of God. See here), 
and in mercies (deepest compassion).
I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness (new Faith, trust - His name: Jesus):
and thou shalt know (have intimacy with) the LORD (YHVH).
And it shall come to pass in that day , I will hear (respond - YHVH on the cross - Yah'shus), saith the LORD (YHVH), 
I will hear the heavens,
and they shall hear the earth; (heaven and earth shall kiss. See here.)
And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; (the fullness of the Godhead - Jesus. Talking about the communion: His Body, His Blood, His Spirit.)
and they shall hear Jezreel (the One YHVH sowed: Himself in human flesh - Jesus).
And I will sow her unto me in the earth (It's the story of Jesus!); 
and I will have mercy (deep love and compassion) upon her that had not obtained mercy (accused of being a sinner); 
and I will say to them which were not my people (kinsman),
Thou art my people (kinsman; My heir); 
and they shall say, 
... Thou art my God." (Hos 2:14-23)



It is the most intimate romance - a love-story, filled with deep, deep, deep compassion and goodwill to all mankind!

Glory to Yah'shua - Jesus!

No comments:

Get Twitter Fan Box Widget
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/floatting-twitter-fan-box-for-blogger.html#sthash.RumcxfhG.dpuf